Harness the power of nature and Increase the use of your pool by up to six months… using the free energy of the sun. Swimming pools are a great source of exercise and entertainment. Unfortunately, most outdoor pools are used for less than three months of the year because they are too cold. Indoor swimming pools and spas need to be heated all year round including the middle of summer. Solar pool heating is the most energy efficient and cost-effective way of heating a pool.
Heating a swimming pool using conventional means of energy can be a costly business. Solar heating your pool produces zero greenhouse emissions and has the smallest impact on our environment, whilst reducing household energy.
Whilst the temperatures required aren’t all that high, the quantities of water to heated are very large, so it makes sense to operate such an installation with a large flow rate at a relatively low temperature. This is how your Better Solar ENERGY OKU Pool Panels produces optimum heating efficiency.
* Heating swimming pools and spas is an ideal application for solar energy
* Better solar pool and spa panels are made of high molecular polyethylene and offer the best performance.
* Our unique system offers exceptional long life and less joints mean less maintenance
* Installation is very straight forward and can be completed by a competent handyman or DIY person
* The water of your swimming pool or spa can flow through the better pool and spa panels in either direction, so they can be mounted both lengthways and side by side. The individual rows of panels are connected on an equal flow principle.
* Non-Corroding and resilient to swimming pool / spa water
* Operation of unit is often possible with existing pool / spa filter pump
* Frost resistant
* Supports human weight
* It is not advisable to connect more than seven panels in series.
The water of your swimming pool can flow through the better pool panels inn either direction, so they can be mounted both lengthwise and side by side. The individual rows of panels are connected on an equal flow principle. It is not advisable to connect more than seven panels in series.
The size of the panels are 1360mm x 820mm. Installation is very straight forward and can be completed by a handyman.