* Heating swimming pools and spas is an ideal application for solar energy
* Better solar pool and spa panels are made of high molecular polyethylene and offer the best performance.
* Our unique system offers exceptional long life and less joints mean less maintenance
* Installation is very straight forward and can be completed by a competent handyman or DIY person
* The water of your swimming pool or spa can flow through the better pool and spa panels in either direction, so they can be mounted both lengthways and side by side. The individual rows of panels are connected on an equal flow principle.
* Non-Corroding and resilient to swimming pool / spa water
* Operation of unit is often possible with existing pool / spa filter pump
* Frost resistant
* Supports human weight
* It is not advisable to connect more than seven panels in series.
An outdoor swimming pool that is not heated is only really comfortably warm for six to eight weeks in summer – not much when you think of the investment and maintenance that you have to put into it. An indoor swimming pool has to be heated all the year round, even in the middle of summer.
Heating a swimming pool using conventional means of energy can be a costly business, and is also a load on the environment. But heating swimming pools is an ideal application for solar energy. While the temperatures needed aren’t that high, the quantities of water to be heated are very large, so it makes sense to operate such an installation witha large flow rate at a relatively low temperatue level. This is how your better swimming pool solar heating produces optimum efficiency.
The water of your swimming pool can flow through the better pool panels inn either direction, so they can be mounted both lengthwise and side by side. The individual rows of panels are connected on an equal flow principle. It is not advisable to connect more than seven panels in series.
The size of the panels are 1360mm x 820mm. Installation is very straight forward and can be completed by a competant home handyman.